I am so excited to tell you that "We can move forward confidently to conquer the mountains before us, because we follow a God who is bigger than every mountain." Yep, nothing is to big for Him.
Our faith in God can turn our mountains into molehills, our oceans into puddles, and our canyons into wrickles.
- Faith means trusting God.
- It is confidence in God.
- It is hoping in His promises.
- It is relying upon His strength and wisdom and power.
- It is expecting great things, small things, and everything to "work out for the good to those who love Him" (Romans 8:28).
- It is depending on Him to work it out and submitting to His timing and ways.
And so this tells the receiver to not balk, step back, or give up. It tells them to place their eyes (faith, confidence, trust) on God -- the only One who has a way and a plan. The only One who can turn the impossible into the possible no matter what the problem is!
Faith Moves Mountains -- Art Print
KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING!
- The size of the prints are 4.25 x 5.5".
- The JW seal does not appear on the actual prints
- Vibrant colors, mat finish on back for easy writing.
- 80lb premium paper.
- These prints are professionally printed and the quality is superb!