When the waves seem to big to fight and the storm too big to handle, all is not lost. The back of the card is a prayer that says:
"Jesus, in this storm, please give me
- strength when I am weak,
- love when I feel broken
- courage when I am afraid,
- wisdom in my choices,
- comfort when I am alone,
- hope when I feel rejected, and
- peace when I am in turmoil."
This print and painting was inspired by the events of 2020. When at times this world seems too crazy and too chaotic to know how to deal with it and what to do, Jesus is our only hope and place of refuge in the storms of life.
My Only Hope - Art Print
KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING!
- The size of the prints are 4.25 x 5.5".
- The JW seal does not appear on the actual prints
- Vibrant colors, mat finish on back for easy writing.
- 80lb premium paper.
- These prints are professionally printed and the quality is superb!